Tuesday 18 November 2014

Aldi's Gluten Free Christmas Desserts





Delicious, Foods of Athenry, and Antoinette's Bakery all have their own Christmas puddings and mince pies and now Aldi Aldi are launching their own range of gluten free Christmas Desserts. 

I haven't tasted them, but here's what Aldi had to say in their press release:


Coeliacs can have their cake this Christmas and eat it too with Aldi’s Granny Mac’s Gluten Free Mince Pies (€2.99 / 4 pack, on sale 23.11.2014) and Aldi’s Granny Mac’s Gluten Free Christmas Pudding (€4.99 / 350g, on sale 23.11.2014). Enjoy the same great taste as your traditional favourites without having to worry about the ingredients.

***ends***

So that's it! They'll be on sale for a reasonable price on the 23rd of November!

I'll let you know what I think when I get my mitts on them!

Let me know what you think too them  Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment