Tuesday 14 January 2014

Press Release for Antoinette's Bakery!


As you all know I love Antoinette's Bakery. It's a gluten free kitchen that produces CAKE! What's not to love?


Well, I was spending the day in the library and it happened to be raining as I was walking home. I had to stop to get some groceries so you can now picture a soaked student, with a college bag, and shopping bag trudging back to their apartment. A ray of sunshine shone in my letterbox: a parcel addressed to Dublin Gluten Free (that's me!). Who doesn't love getting a parcel?!


So, this Saturday, that's this Saturday the 18th of January 2014, Antoinette's Bakery is having their "Grand Opening." There will be cakes, competitions, bubbles, and balloons! 


Inside my little package was the most important information: a press release. The very first press release addressed to Dublin Gluten Free. Exciting times! On pink paper and everything!

The press release explains all about the owner, Sinead, and her creation, Antoinette's Bakery. I've pictured the actual release above because it says it all!

They cater for more than just gluten free, they also do egg, dairy, and sugar free too. All you have to do is ask. I can't wait for my cake now!


Ok I lie... by the time I wrote this the cake was looooooong gone! Scrummy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment